1. Course content is learned – 20% in class, 10% explanations from classmates, and 70% from reading the text.
2. Any time not studying- morning, afternoon, evening, late evening, early morning, lunch, weekends, the 5 minutes between activity A and B – I’m procrastinating.
3. Yes, this blog post is me procrastinating.
4. Everything I read, hear, and see amazingly and ironically connects to music therapy.
5. There’s always something I could be reading.
6. I have a whole new appreciation for coffee.
7. As soon as I think I’m caught up on assignments…
8. Practicing piano is a respite instead of a chore.
9. I am now a master at straight and even highlighting.
10. APA format will be the death of me.